Activities of the Society
1. Encouraging scientific research in all fields of microscopy.
2. Publishing the scientific production in the field of microscopy to help achieve the society's goals.
3. Holding scientific meetings, symposia, seminars, lectures and other intellectual meetings.
4. Publishing a scientific periodical to cover the different branches of microscopy.
5. Conducting scientific studies to promote the practice of microscopy.
6. Sharing microscopical experiences and information.
7. Encouraging scientific innovation in the field of microscopy.
8. Launching scientific expeditions and tours for the society's members, and holding competitions in their areas of expertise.